ZTE Handset USB Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your systemZTE Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on ZTE Corporation. You can see more info on ZTE Handset USB Driver at http://www.zte.com.cn/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. ZTE Handset USB Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe and its approximative size is 116.36 KB (119152 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in ZTE Handset USB Driver. They take 1.78 MB (1862816
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (802.29 KB)
- EjectDisk.exe (97.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.29 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (116.36 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (108.36 KB)
This data is about ZTE Handset USB Driver version 5.2088.1.0204
alone. You can find below a few links to other ZTE Handset USB Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ZTE Handset USB Driver is an application by ZTE Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ZTE Handset USB Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ZTE Handset USB Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ZTE Handset USB Driver". The ZTE Handset USB Driver application will be found automatically. When you select ZTE Handset USB Driver in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ZTE Handset USB Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZTE Handset USB Driver:
- The publisher is: http://www.zte.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ZTE Handset USB Driver.
8. After uninstalling ZTE Handset USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ZTE Handset USB Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ZTE Handset USB Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-09 10:33:14.857