ZTE Handset USB Driver
This page contains detailed information on how to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your computerZTE Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on ZTE Corporation. Click on http://www.zte.com.cn/
to get more details about ZTE Handset USB Driver on ZTE Corporation's website. ZTE Handset USB Driver is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Setup directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for ZTE Handset USB Driver is C:\Program Files\Setup\unins000.exe. USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 122.20 KB (125128 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ZTE Handset USB Driver. They take 1.79 MB (1876304
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (802.29 KB)
- EjectDisk.exe (97.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.29 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (122.20 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (113.70 KB)
The current web page applies to ZTE Handset USB Driver version 5.2104.1.0204
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ZTE Handset USB Driver:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
ZTE Handset USB Driver is a program marketed by the software company ZTE Corporation. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ZTE Handset USB Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ZTE Handset USB Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZTE Handset USB Driver". The ZTE Handset USB Driver program will be found automatically. After you select ZTE Handset USB Driver in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ZTE Handset USB Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZTE Handset USB Driver:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zte.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Setup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ZTE Handset USB Driver.
8. After removing ZTE Handset USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ZTE Handset USB Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ZTE Handset USB Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:41:39.740