ZTE Handset USB Driver
You can find on this page details on how to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your computerZTE Corporation
. Further information on ZTE Corporation can be seen here
. More details about the application ZTE Handset USB Driver can be seen at http://www.zte.com.cn/
. Usually the ZTE Handset USB Driver program is found in the C:\Program Files\Handset_USB_Driver folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Handset_USB_Driver\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe is the ZTE Handset USB Driver's primary executable file and it takes about 122.20 KB (125128 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside ZTE Handset USB Driver. They take about 1.56 MB (1639344
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (570.88 KB)
- EjectDisk.exe (97.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.29 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (122.20 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (113.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2088.1.0209
of ZTE Handset USB Driver. Click on the links below for other ZTE Handset USB Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ZTE Handset USB Driver is an application offered by ZTE Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase ZTE Handset USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ZTE Handset USB Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ZTE Handset USB Driver". If it exists on your system the ZTE Handset USB Driver application will be found very quickly. When you click ZTE Handset USB Driver in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ZTE Handset USB Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZTE Handset USB Driver:
- The publisher is: http://www.zte.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Handset_USB_Driver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver.
8. After uninstalling ZTE Handset USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ZTE Handset USB Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZTE Handset USB Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 18:17:05.277