ZTE Handset USB Driver
You can find on this page details on how to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your systemZTE Corporation
. You can find out more on ZTE Corporation or check for application updates here
. More information about ZTE Handset USB Driver can be seen at http://www.zte.com.cn/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver directory (same installation drive as Windows). ZTE Handset USB Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 119.02 KB (121880 bytes) on disk and is titled USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe.
The executable files below are part of ZTE Handset USB Driver. They take about 1.57 MB (1645792
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (570.88 KB)
- EjectDisk.exe (94.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (712.27 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (119.02 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (110.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2066.1.1002
of ZTE Handset USB Driver. You can find here a few links to other ZTE Handset USB Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
ZTE Handset USB Driver is an application offered by ZTE Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase ZTE Handset USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ZTE Handset USB Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ZTE Handset USB Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZTE Handset USB Driver". The ZTE Handset USB Driver program will be found very quickly. When you select ZTE Handset USB Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ZTE Handset USB Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZTE Handset USB Driver:
- The software company is: http://www.zte.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver.
8. After removing ZTE Handset USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ZTE Handset USB Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZTE Handset USB Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 19:55:14.560