ZTE Handset USB Driver
ZTE Handset USB Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your systemZTE Corporation
. You can find out more on ZTE Corporation or check for application updates here
. More information about the app ZTE Handset USB Driver can be seen at http://www.zte.com.cn/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for ZTE Handset USB Driver is C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe and occupies 116.36 KB (119152 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in ZTE Handset USB Driver. They take 1.78 MB (1862816
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (802.29 KB)
- EjectDisk.exe (97.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.29 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (116.36 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (108.36 KB)
The current web page applies to ZTE Handset USB Driver version 5.2088.1.0207
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ZTE Handset USB Driver:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ZTE Handset USB Driver we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
ZTE Handset USB Driver is an application offered by ZTE Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase ZTE Handset USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ZTE Handset USB Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ZTE Handset USB Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZTE Handset USB Driver". The ZTE Handset USB Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ZTE Handset USB Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ZTE Handset USB Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZTE Handset USB Driver:
- The publisher is: http://www.zte.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ZTE Handset USB Driver.
8. After removing ZTE Handset USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZTE Handset USB Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZTE Handset USB Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 04:58:47.677