ZTE Handset USB Driver
This info is about ZTE Handset USB Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your PCZTE Corporation
. You can read more on ZTE Corporation or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to ZTE Handset USB Driver at http://www.zte.com.cn/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 126.86 KB (129904 bytes) on disk and is called USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe.
The executables below are part of ZTE Handset USB Driver. They occupy about 1.57 MB (1649440
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (570.88 KB)
- EjectDisk.exe (101.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.86 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (126.86 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (117.86 KB)
This page is about ZTE Handset USB Driver version 5.2066.1.1403
alone. Click on the links below for other ZTE Handset USB Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ZTE Handset USB Driver is a program by the software company ZTE Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ZTE Handset USB Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ZTE Handset USB Driver". The ZTE Handset USB Driver app will be found automatically. After you click ZTE Handset USB Driver in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ZTE Handset USB Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZTE Handset USB Driver:
- The software company is: http://www.zte.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ZTE Handset USB Driver.
8. After removing ZTE Handset USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ZTE Handset USB Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZTE Handset USB Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 00:36:47.963