ZTE Handset USB Driver
ZTE Handset USB Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your systemZTE Corporation
. More info about ZTE Corporation can be found here
. Please follow http://www.zte.com.cn/
if you want to read more on ZTE Handset USB Driver on ZTE Corporation's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver. USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe is the ZTE Handset USB Driver's primary executable file and it occupies close to 116.36 KB (119152 bytes) on disk.
ZTE Handset USB Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.55 MB (1626008
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (570.88 KB)
- EjectDisk.exe (97.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.44 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (116.36 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (108.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2088.1.02
of ZTE Handset USB Driver. You can find here a few links to other ZTE Handset USB Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ZTE Handset USB Driver is an application marketed by ZTE Corporation. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ZTE Handset USB Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ZTE Handset USB Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ZTE Handset USB Driver". The ZTE Handset USB Driver program will be found automatically. When you select ZTE Handset USB Driver in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ZTE Handset USB Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZTE Handset USB Driver:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zte.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ZTE Handset USB Driver.
8. After removing ZTE Handset USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ZTE Handset USB Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZTE Handset USB Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-17 19:06:53.040