ZTE Handset USB Driver
ZTE Handset USB Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your computerZTE Corporation
. More information about ZTE Corporation can be found here
. Click on http://www.zte.com.cn/
to get more information about ZTE Handset USB Driver on ZTE Corporation's website. ZTE Handset USB Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 116.36 KB (119152 bytes) on disk and is named USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe.
ZTE Handset USB Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 1.55 MB (1625416
bytes) on disk:
- adb.exe (570.88 KB)
- EjectDisk.exe (97.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.86 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (116.36 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (108.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2088.1.0106
of ZTE Handset USB Driver. You can find below a few links to other ZTE Handset USB Driver releases:
...click to view all...
ZTE Handset USB Driver is a program offered by the software company ZTE Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ZTE Handset USB Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZTE Handset USB Driver". If it exists on your system the ZTE Handset USB Driver application will be found automatically. When you click ZTE Handset USB Driver in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ZTE Handset USB Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZTE Handset USB Driver:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zte.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ZTE Handset USB Driver.
8. After uninstalling ZTE Handset USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ZTE Handset USB Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZTE Handset USB Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 10:14:53.137