YoutubeAdBlock is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. More data about Company Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details about YoutubeAdBlock at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Usually the YoutubeAdBlock program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\zTWnHlzwjSUn directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing YoutubeAdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\zTWnHlzwjSUn\EJubgHtoUH.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. EJubgHtoUH.exe is the YoutubeAdBlock's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.43 MB (2545502 bytes) on disk.
YoutubeAdBlock is composed of the following executables which take 2.43 MB (2545502
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about YoutubeAdBlock version 18.104.22.1689
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of YoutubeAdBlock:
...click to view all...
YoutubeAdBlock has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
YoutubeAdBlock is a program by the software company Company Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete YoutubeAdBlock from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YoutubeAdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". The YoutubeAdBlock app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click YoutubeAdBlock in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\zTWnHlzwjSUn\EJubgHtoUH.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong YoutubeAdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing YoutubeAdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 22:43:04.320