You can find below details on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Company Inc.. More details about YoutubeAdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\zTWnHlzwjSUn folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall YoutubeAdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\zTWnHlzwjSUn\gduauNgZFx.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. gduauNgZFx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.26 MB (2366123 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside YoutubeAdBlock. They take about 2.26 MB (2366123
bytes) on disk.
This page is about YoutubeAdBlock version 22.214.171.1246
alone. For other YoutubeAdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
YoutubeAdBlock is a program marketed by the software company Company Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove YoutubeAdBlock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find YoutubeAdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". The YoutubeAdBlock app will be found automatically. After you select YoutubeAdBlock in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\zTWnHlzwjSUn\gduauNgZFx.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong YoutubeAdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove YoutubeAdBlock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 02:03:53.880