YoutubeAdBlock is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. Further information on Company Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://youtubeadblock.net/
to get more facts about YoutubeAdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. Usually the YoutubeAdBlock application is found in the C:\Program Files\zTWnHlzwjSUn directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove YoutubeAdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\zTWnHlzwjSUn\FfAAqVbQwU.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. YoutubeAdBlock's primary file takes around 2.30 MB (2415267 bytes) and is called FfAAqVbQwU.exe.
YoutubeAdBlock installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.30 MB (2415267
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.118
of YoutubeAdBlock. For more YoutubeAdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
YoutubeAdBlock is a program released by the software company Company Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove YoutubeAdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find YoutubeAdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the YoutubeAdBlock app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click YoutubeAdBlock in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\zTWnHlzwjSUn\FfAAqVbQwU.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong YoutubeAdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove YoutubeAdBlock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 01:02:14.457