This page contains complete information on how to remove YoutubeAdBlock for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. Additional info about Company Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details on YoutubeAdBlock at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YtubeABlckUn directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\YtubeABlckUn\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock. uninstall.exe is the YoutubeAdBlock's primary executable file and it takes around 2.77 MB (2905027 bytes) on disk.
YoutubeAdBlock installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.77 MB (2905027
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of YoutubeAdBlock. Click on the links below for other YoutubeAdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove YoutubeAdBlock.Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
YoutubeAdBlock is a program released by Company Inc.. Some people try to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase YoutubeAdBlock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate YoutubeAdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". The YoutubeAdBlock app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click YoutubeAdBlock in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YtubeABlckUn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of YoutubeAdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YoutubeAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove YoutubeAdBlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 19:14:06.627