This web page is about YoutubeAdBlock for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Further information on Company Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://youtubeadblock.net/
if you want to read more on YoutubeAdBlock on Company Inc.'s page. Usually the YoutubeAdBlock program is placed in the C:\Program Files\YtubeABlckUn folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove YoutubeAdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\YtubeABlckUn\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the YoutubeAdBlock's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.44 MB (2563130 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of YoutubeAdBlock. They occupy an average of 2.44 MB (2563130
bytes) on disk.
This page is about YoutubeAdBlock version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of YoutubeAdBlock:
...click to view all...
YoutubeAdBlock has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
YoutubeAdBlock is a program offered by the software company Company Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove YoutubeAdBlock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate YoutubeAdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the YoutubeAdBlock application will be found automatically. After you click YoutubeAdBlock in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YtubeABlckUn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of YoutubeAdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YoutubeAdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 06:18:41.363