YoutubeAdBlock is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Company Inc.. Further information about YoutubeAdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Usually the YoutubeAdBlock program is placed in the C:\Program Files\zTWnHlzwjSUn directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\zTWnHlzwjSUn\tcxPPjuZaO.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock. The application's main executable file occupies 2.50 MB (2625814 bytes) on disk and is called tcxPPjuZaO.exe.
The executable files below are part of YoutubeAdBlock. They take an average of 2.50 MB (2625814
bytes) on disk.
This info is about YoutubeAdBlock version 188.8.131.527
alone. You can find below a few links to other YoutubeAdBlock releases:
...click to view all...
YoutubeAdBlock has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
YoutubeAdBlock is an application marketed by Company Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate YoutubeAdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". The YoutubeAdBlock app will be found automatically. After you select YoutubeAdBlock in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about YoutubeAdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\zTWnHlzwjSUn\tcxPPjuZaO.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong YoutubeAdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 20:43:36.283