CCC Help Norwegian
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. More information about CCC Help Norwegian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Norwegian is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Norwegian is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Norwegian version 2010.1111.0309.5529
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Norwegian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application released by ATI. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Norwegian program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:40:37.697