CCC Help Dutch
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemATI
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Dutch on ATI's website. CCC Help Dutch is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Dutch. They take about 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Dutch version 2010.0122.0857.16002
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Dutch:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Dutch from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Dutch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:38:08.427