You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Box Rock for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Box Rock from your PCBox Rock
. Take a look here
for more details on Box Rock. Detailed information about Box Rock can be seen at http://boxrock.info/support
. Box Rock is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Box Rock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled BoxRockUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 252.52 KB (258576 bytes).
Box Rock is comprised of the following executables which occupy 252.52 KB (258576
bytes) on disk:
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.09.132258
of Box Rock. You can find below a few links to other Box Rock versions:
...click to view all...
Box Rock is an application released by the software company Box Rock. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Box Rock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Box Rock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Box Rock". If it exists on your system the Box Rock application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Box Rock in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Box Rock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The software company is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Box Rock.
8. After removing Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Box Rock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Box Rock by Box Rock from your PC, we are not saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Box Rock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130