BlueStacks App Player
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your systemBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on BlueStack Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. BlueStacks App Player is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing BlueStacks App Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. HD-StartLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 407.87 KB (417656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BlueStacks App Player. They occupy an average of 7.49 MB (7856799
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (401.28 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (583.87 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (443.87 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (254.37 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (623.87 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (471.87 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (447.87 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (407.87 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (375.87 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (366.87 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (419.87 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (427.87 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (435.87 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (423.87 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (383.87 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (357.87 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (407.87 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7.8.829
of BlueStacks App Player. Click on the links below for other BlueStacks App Player versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove BlueStacks App Player.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a program offered by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase BlueStacks App Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks App Player program will be found automatically. When you select BlueStacks App Player in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 21:59:32.107