BlueStacks App Player
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove BlueStacks App Player for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computerBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Usually the BlueStacks App Player application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall BlueStacks App Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. BlueStacks App Player's primary file takes around 636.77 KB (652048 bytes) and its name is HD-StartLauncher.exe.
BlueStacks App Player is composed of the following executables which take 11.78 MB (12349263
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (401.28 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (800.77 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (660.77 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (255.27 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (380.77 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (912.77 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (672.77 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (652.77 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (636.77 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (376.77 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (369.77 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (636.77 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (644.77 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (656.77 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (636.77 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (392.77 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.77 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (636.77 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (688.77 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (752.77 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.8.7.3066
of BlueStacks App Player. You can find below a few links to other BlueStacks App Player releases:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks App Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by BlueStacks App Player when you uninstall it:
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
BlueStacks App Player is an application released by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". The BlueStacks App Player app will be found very quickly. After you click BlueStacks App Player in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BlueStacks App Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 12:23:12.553