BlueStacks App Player
This web page is about BlueStacks App Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computerBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. More info about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for BlueStacks App Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. BlueStacks App Player's main file takes about 624.77 KB (639760 bytes) and is named HD-StartLauncher.exe.
BlueStacks App Player installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.27 MB (10768959
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- extension_string.exe (124.77 KB)
- HD-Adb.exe (401.28 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (788.77 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (644.77 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (255.27 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (380.77 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (892.77 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (671.77 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (648.77 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (624.77 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (376.77 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (368.77 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (624.77 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (632.77 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (640.77 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (624.77 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (392.77 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.77 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (624.77 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
This info is about BlueStacks App Player version 0.8.4.3036
alone. For more BlueStacks App Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall BlueStacks App Player:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
BlueStacks App Player is a program by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it exists on your system the BlueStacks App Player application will be found very quickly. When you select BlueStacks App Player in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 01:41:12.243