BlueStacks App Player
This web page is about BlueStacks App Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your systemBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. More info about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for BlueStacks App Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. BlueStacks App Player's main file takes about 624.77 KB (639760 bytes) and is named HD-StartLauncher.exe.
BlueStacks App Player installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.27 MB (10768959
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- extension_string.exe (124.77 KB)
- HD-Adb.exe (401.28 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (788.77 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (644.77 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (255.27 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (380.77 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (892.77 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (671.77 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (648.77 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (624.77 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (376.77 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (368.77 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (624.77 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (632.77 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (640.77 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (624.77 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (392.77 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.77 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (624.77 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
This info is about BlueStacks App Player version 0.8.4.3036
alone. For more BlueStacks App Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
BlueStacks App Player is an application offered by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BlueStacks App Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". The BlueStacks App Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BlueStacks App Player in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BlueStacks App Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 01:41:12.243