Belarc Advisor 8.2
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your systemBelarc Inc.
. You can read more on Belarc Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Belarc Advisor 8.2 can be found at http://www.belarc.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 86.70 KB (88784 bytes) on disk and is labeled BelarcAdvisor.exe.
Belarc Advisor 8.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 247.70 KB (253648
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
The current page applies to Belarc Advisor 8.2 version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Belarc Advisor 8.2 releases:
...click to view all...
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is an application by the software company Belarc Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". If it exists on your system the Belarc Advisor 8.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Belarc Advisor 8.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Belarc Advisor 8.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 23:59:01.720