Belarc Advisor 8.2
You can find on this page details on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your computerBelarc Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Belarc Inc.. More information about Belarc Advisor 8.2 can be found at http://www.belarc.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE is the full command line if you want to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2. Belarc Advisor 8.2's main file takes about 86.70 KB (88784 bytes) and its name is BelarcAdvisor.exe.
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 247.70 KB (253648
bytes) on disk:
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
The current page applies to Belarc Advisor 8.2 version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Belarc Advisor 8.2 versions:
...click to view all...
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is an application offered by the software company Belarc Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". The Belarc Advisor 8.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Belarc Advisor 8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The software company is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After removing Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Belarc Advisor 8.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Belarc Advisor 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 13:55:48.787