Belarc Advisor 8.2
This page contains complete information on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your PCBelarc Inc.
. More data about Belarc Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.belarc.com
to get more information about Belarc Advisor 8.2 on Belarc Inc.'s website. Belarc Advisor 8.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Belarc\Advisor directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Belarc Advisor 8.2 is C:\PROGRA~1\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE. The program's main executable file is named BelarcAdvisor.exe and occupies 85.09 KB (87136 bytes).
Belarc Advisor 8.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 246.09 KB (252000
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (85.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Belarc Advisor 8.2. For more Belarc Advisor 8.2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Belarc Advisor 8.2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor\BelarcAdvisor.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor\Jo-PC.bci
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor\System\BAVoilaX.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor\System\NPBelv32.dll
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is an application by the software company Belarc Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". If it exists on your system the Belarc Advisor 8.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Belarc Advisor 8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Belarc Advisor 8.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Belarc Advisor 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 01:59:21.890