Belarc Advisor 8.2
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your PCBelarc Inc.
. Further information on Belarc Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.belarc.com
to get more data about Belarc Advisor 8.2 on Belarc Inc.'s website. Belarc Advisor 8.2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2 is C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. BelarcAdvisor.exe is the Belarc Advisor 8.2's primary executable file and it takes about 86.70 KB (88784 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Belarc Advisor 8.2. They take about 247.70 KB (253648
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
This data is about Belarc Advisor 8.2 version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other Belarc Advisor 8.2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is a program by the software company Belarc Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". If it is installed on your PC the Belarc Advisor 8.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Belarc Advisor 8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The software company is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After removing Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Belarc Advisor 8.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:10:34.833