Belarc Advisor 8.2
You can find below details on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your computerBelarc Inc.
. More information on Belarc Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.belarc.com
to get more details about Belarc Advisor 8.2 on Belarc Inc.'s website. Belarc Advisor 8.2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Belarc\Advisor directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~1\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BelarcAdvisor.exe is the Belarc Advisor 8.2's primary executable file and it occupies about 86.70 KB (88784 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Belarc Advisor 8.2. They occupy 247.70 KB (253648
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
This web page is about Belarc Advisor 8.2 version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Belarc Advisor 8.2:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your PC.Registry keys:
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is a program offered by Belarc Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Belarc Advisor 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". The Belarc Advisor 8.2 program will be found automatically. After you select Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Belarc Advisor 8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Belarc Advisor 8.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:32:56.397