Belarc Advisor 8.2
You can find below details on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your computerBelarc Inc.
. More information on Belarc Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.belarc.com
to get more details about Belarc Advisor 8.2 on Belarc Inc.'s website. Belarc Advisor 8.2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Belarc\Advisor directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~1\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BelarcAdvisor.exe is the Belarc Advisor 8.2's primary executable file and it occupies about 86.70 KB (88784 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Belarc Advisor 8.2. They occupy 247.70 KB (253648
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
This web page is about Belarc Advisor 8.2 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Belarc Advisor 8.2:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your PC.Registry keys:
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is a program offered by Belarc Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Belarc Advisor 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". If it is installed on your PC the Belarc Advisor 8.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Belarc Advisor 8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Belarc Advisor 8.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:32:56.397