Belarc Advisor 8.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your computerBelarc Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Belarc Inc.. Click on http://www.belarc.com
to get more facts about Belarc Advisor 8.2 on Belarc Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2. Belarc Advisor 8.2's primary file takes about 86.66 KB (88744 bytes) and is named BelarcAdvisor.exe.
The executable files below are part of Belarc Advisor 8.2. They take about 86.66 KB (88744
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.66 KB)
This web page is about Belarc Advisor 8.2 version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Belarc Advisor 8.2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is a program released by the software company Belarc Inc.. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". The Belarc Advisor 8.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Belarc Advisor 8.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Belarc Advisor 8.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Belarc Advisor 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:07:29.370