Belarc Advisor 8.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your computerBelarc Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Belarc Inc.. Click on http://www.belarc.com
to get more details about Belarc Advisor 8.2 on Belarc Inc.'s website. Usually the Belarc Advisor 8.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE is the full command line if you want to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2. Belarc Advisor 8.2's primary file takes around 86.70 KB (88784 bytes) and its name is BelarcAdvisor.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Belarc Advisor 8.2. They take 247.70 KB (253648
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
This data is about Belarc Advisor 8.2 version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other Belarc Advisor 8.2 releases:
...click to view all...
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is an application offered by the software company Belarc Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". If it is installed on your PC the Belarc Advisor 8.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Belarc Advisor 8.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Belarc Advisor 8.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 18:53:34.807