Belarc Advisor 8.2
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your PCBelarc Inc.
. You can read more on Belarc Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.belarc.com
to get more details about Belarc Advisor 8.2 on Belarc Inc.'s website. Usually the Belarc Advisor 8.2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Belarc\Advisor folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\PROGRA~1\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2. BelarcAdvisor.exe is the Belarc Advisor 8.2's main executable file and it occupies about 86.70 KB (88784 bytes) on disk.
Belarc Advisor 8.2 contains of the executables below. They take 247.70 KB (253648
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
This web page is about Belarc Advisor 8.2 version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Belarc Advisor 8.2:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Belarc Advisor 8.2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Belarc Advisor.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Belarc Advisor
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is an application marketed by the software company Belarc Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Belarc Advisor 8.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". The Belarc Advisor 8.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Belarc Advisor 8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After removing Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Belarc Advisor 8.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:08:47.927