Belarc Advisor 8.2
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your computerBelarc Inc.
. More information on Belarc Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the program Belarc Advisor 8.2 can be found at http://www.belarc.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Belarc Advisor 8.2's full uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE. The program's main executable file has a size of 86.70 KB (88784 bytes) on disk and is named BelarcAdvisor.exe.
Belarc Advisor 8.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 247.70 KB (253648
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Belarc Advisor 8.2. You can find here a few links to other Belarc Advisor 8.2 releases:
...click to view all...
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is a program released by the software company Belarc Inc.. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". The Belarc Advisor 8.2 app will be found very quickly. When you click Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Belarc Advisor 8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The software company is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Belarc Advisor 8.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 19:37:28.303