Belarc Advisor 8.2
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your PCBelarc Inc.
. Additional info about Belarc Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.belarc.com
if you want to read more on Belarc Advisor 8.2 on Belarc Inc.'s website. Belarc Advisor 8.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2. Belarc Advisor 8.2's primary file takes around 86.66 KB (88744 bytes) and is named BelarcAdvisor.exe.
Belarc Advisor 8.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 247.66 KB (253608
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Belarc Advisor 8.2. Click on the links below for other Belarc Advisor 8.2 versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- C:\Program Files\Belarc\Advisor
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Belarc Advisor.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Belarc Advisor.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Belarc Advisor.lnk
- C:\Program Files\Belarc\Advisor\BelarcAdvisor.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is an application released by Belarc Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". If it is installed on your PC the Belarc Advisor 8.2 application will be found very quickly. When you click Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Belarc Advisor 8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After removing Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Belarc Advisor 8.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Belarc Advisor 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:02:57.160