Belarc Advisor 8.2
This info is about Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your systemBelarc Inc.
. More info about Belarc Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.belarc.com
if you want to read more on Belarc Advisor 8.2 on Belarc Inc.'s page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Belarc Advisor 8.2's full uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 86.66 KB (88744 bytes) on disk and is titled BelarcAdvisor.exe.
Belarc Advisor 8.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 247.66 KB (253608
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Belarc Advisor 8.2. For more Belarc Advisor 8.2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is a program offered by the software company Belarc Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". If it exists on your system the Belarc Advisor 8.2 program will be found very quickly. After you select Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Belarc Advisor 8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After removing Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Belarc Advisor 8.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:55:11.480