Belarc Advisor 8.2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your systemBelarc Inc.
. More data about Belarc Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.belarc.com
if you want to read more on Belarc Advisor 8.2 on Belarc Inc.'s web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Belarc Advisor 8.2 is C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe. Belarc Advisor 8.2's main file takes around 86.66 KB (88744 bytes) and its name is BelarcAdvisor.exe.
Belarc Advisor 8.2 contains of the executables below. They take 247.66 KB (253608
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
This data is about Belarc Advisor 8.2 version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other Belarc Advisor 8.2 releases:
...click to view all...
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is an application marketed by the software company Belarc Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". If it is installed on your PC the Belarc Advisor 8.2 application will be found automatically. When you select Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Belarc Advisor 8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The software company is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Belarc Advisor 8.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 12:39:15.300