Belarc Advisor 8.2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your systemBelarc Inc.
. More data about Belarc Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.belarc.com
if you want to read more on Belarc Advisor 8.2 on Belarc Inc.'s web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Belarc Advisor 8.2 is C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe. Belarc Advisor 8.2's main file takes around 86.66 KB (88744 bytes) and its name is BelarcAdvisor.exe.
Belarc Advisor 8.2 contains of the executables below. They take 247.66 KB (253608
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
This data is about Belarc Advisor 8.2 version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other Belarc Advisor 8.2 releases:
...click to view all...
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is an application marketed by the software company Belarc Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". If it exists on your system the Belarc Advisor 8.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Belarc Advisor 8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Belarc Advisor 8.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-16 12:39:15.300