Belarc Advisor 8.2
This info is about Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your systemBelarc Inc.
. You can read more on Belarc Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.belarc.com
to get more information about Belarc Advisor 8.2 on Belarc Inc.'s website. Belarc Advisor 8.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Belarc\Advisor directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Belarc Advisor 8.2's full uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE. The program's main executable file occupies 86.70 KB (88784 bytes) on disk and is called BelarcAdvisor.exe.
Belarc Advisor 8.2 contains of the executables below. They take 247.70 KB (253648
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
This info is about Belarc Advisor 8.2 version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Belarc Advisor 8.2 versions:
...click to view all...
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is a program offered by Belarc Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". If it exists on your system the Belarc Advisor 8.2 program will be found very quickly. After you select Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Belarc Advisor 8.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After removing Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Belarc Advisor 8.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 12:36:13.083