Belarc Advisor 8.2
This info is about Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your systemBelarc Inc.
. You can read more on Belarc Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.belarc.com
to get more information about Belarc Advisor 8.2 on Belarc Inc.'s website. Belarc Advisor 8.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Belarc\Advisor directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Belarc Advisor 8.2's full uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE. The program's main executable file occupies 86.70 KB (88784 bytes) on disk and is called BelarcAdvisor.exe.
Belarc Advisor 8.2 contains of the executables below. They take 247.70 KB (253648
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
This info is about Belarc Advisor 8.2 version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Belarc Advisor 8.2 versions:
...click to view all...
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is a program offered by Belarc Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". The Belarc Advisor 8.2 app will be found automatically. When you click Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Belarc Advisor 8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After removing Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Belarc Advisor 8.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 12:36:13.083