Belarc Advisor 8.2
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your computerBelarc Inc.
. More data about Belarc Inc. can be found here
. More information about the app Belarc Advisor 8.2 can be seen at http://www.belarc.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Belarc Advisor 8.2 is C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE. The program's main executable file occupies 85.09 KB (87136 bytes) on disk and is labeled BelarcAdvisor.exe.
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is composed of the following executables which take 246.09 KB (252000
bytes) on disk:
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (85.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
This data is about Belarc Advisor 8.2 version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Belarc Advisor 8.2 versions:
...click to view all...
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is an application marketed by the software company Belarc Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". The Belarc Advisor 8.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Belarc Advisor 8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The software company is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After removing Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Belarc Advisor 8.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Belarc Advisor 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 01:08:01.003