Belarc Advisor 8.2
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your PCBelarc Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Belarc Inc.. You can get more details related to Belarc Advisor 8.2 at http://www.belarc.com
. Usually the Belarc Advisor 8.2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Belarc Advisor 8.2's full uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE. Belarc Advisor 8.2's main file takes around 86.66 KB (88744 bytes) and is named BelarcAdvisor.exe.
The following executables are contained in Belarc Advisor 8.2. They take 247.66 KB (253608
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Belarc Advisor 8.2 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Belarc Advisor 8.2 versions:
...click to view all...
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is an application released by the software company Belarc Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". If it is installed on your PC the Belarc Advisor 8.2 application will be found very quickly. When you click Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Belarc Advisor 8.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The software company is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After removing Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Belarc Advisor 8.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:20:55.000