Belarc Advisor 8.2
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your PCBelarc Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Belarc Inc.. You can get more details related to Belarc Advisor 8.2 at http://www.belarc.com
. Usually the Belarc Advisor 8.2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Belarc\Advisor folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Belarc Advisor 8.2's full uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE. Belarc Advisor 8.2's main file takes around 86.66 KB (88744 bytes) and is named BelarcAdvisor.exe.
The following executables are contained in Belarc Advisor 8.2. They take 247.66 KB (253608
bytes) on disk.
- BelarcAdvisor.exe (86.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Belarc Advisor 8.2 version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Belarc Advisor 8.2 versions:
...click to view all...
Belarc Advisor 8.2 is an application released by the software company Belarc Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Belarc Advisor 8.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Belarc Advisor 8.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Belarc Advisor 8.2". If it is installed on your PC the Belarc Advisor 8.2 program will be found very quickly. When you select Belarc Advisor 8.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Belarc Advisor 8.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Belarc Advisor 8.2:
- The software company is: http://www.belarc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Belarc\Advisor\UNINST~1.EXE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Belarc Advisor 8.2.
8. After removing Belarc Advisor 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Belarc Advisor 8.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Belarc Advisor 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Belarc Advisor 8.2 by Belarc Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Belarc Advisor 8.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:20:55.000