This page contains detailed information on how to remove WinZip for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WinZip from your PCWinZip Computing, S.L.
. More information about WinZip Computing, S.L. can be read here
. More details about WinZip can be seen at HTTP://www.winzip.com/wzgate.cgi?lang=EN&url=www.winzip.com
. The application is often found in the C:\PROGRA~2\WINZIP directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove WinZip by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZip\WINZIP32.EXE. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. WINZIP32.EXE is the WinZip's primary executable file and it occupies close to 5.14 MB (5391688 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in WinZip. They occupy 7.04 MB (7386544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- WINZIP32.EXE (5.14 MB)
- WZMSG.EXE (110.82 KB)
- WZQKPICK.EXE (513.32 KB)
- WZSEPE32.EXE (665.32 KB)
- WZSESS32.EXE (345.32 KB)
- WZSRVR32.EXE (313.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.18497
of WinZip. Click on the links below for other WinZip versions:
...click to view all...
WinZip is an application marketed by WinZip Computing, S.L.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall WinZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinZip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinZip or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinZip". The WinZip app will be found automatically. When you select WinZip in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinZip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinZip:
- The web site of the application is: HTTP://www.winzip.com/wzgate.cgi?lang=EN&url=www.winzip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZip\WINZIP32.EXE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinZip.
8. After removing WinZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinZip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinZip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinZip by WinZip Computing, S.L. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinZip by WinZip Computing, S.L. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinZip supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-29 20:55:39.933