WinZip is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WinZip from your computerWinZip Computing, S.L.
. Open here
for more info on WinZip Computing, S.L.. You can get more details on WinZip at HTTP://www.winzip.com/wzgate.cgi?lang=EN&x-at=nkln&url=www.winzip.com/¶m=ver%3D22.0.12706.0%26vid%3Dnkln%26x-at%3Dnkln%26mah%3D3CEDD272AC8D248BAC0014EE929D7D6F673CBBF6%26wzbits%3D32%26osbits%3D32
. Usually the WinZip application is installed in the C:\Program Files\WinZip directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove WinZip by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinZip\winzip32.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled winzip32.exe and its approximative size is 84.97 MB (89100744 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WinZip. They occupy an average of 111.01 MB (116406048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adxregistrator.exe (161.23 KB)
- CloseFAH.exe (83.45 KB)
- FAH.exe (462.18 KB)
- FAHConsole.exe (444.69 KB)
- FAHWindow.exe (174.19 KB)
- OutlookPOHelper64.exe (233.95 KB)
- SmartMonitor.exe (3.10 MB)
- Tray.exe (2.57 MB)
- uninstall32.exe (1.05 MB)
- WebAuthBroker.exe (254.95 KB)
- winzip32.exe (84.97 MB)
- WzAddonsManager32.exe (3.08 MB)
- WzBGTComServer32.exe (205.95 KB)
- WzBGTools.exe (226.45 KB)
- WzCABCacheSyncHelper32.exe (1.19 MB)
- WzExpForSPExtension.exe (35.45 KB)
- WzMsg.exe (158.45 KB)
- WzPreloader.exe (120.95 KB)
- WzPreviewer32.exe (4.15 MB)
- wzqkpick32.exe (1.86 MB)
- wzsepe32.exe (391.95 KB)
- WzSyncHelper32.exe (627.45 KB)
- WZUpdateNotifier.exe (1.63 MB)
- WzWipe32.exe (1.52 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (222.05 KB)
- WinZip Compression Smart Monitor Service.exe (437.75 KB)
- WinZipCompressionSmartMonitor.exe (1.74 MB)
This data is about WinZip version 22.01270632
only. You can find below info on other versions of WinZip:
...click to view all...
WinZip is a program offered by WinZip Computing, S.L.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall WinZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WinZip from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinZip or simply click the Search field and type in "WinZip". If it exists on your system the WinZip program will be found automatically. After you click WinZip in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinZip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinZip:
- The software company is: HTTP://www.winzip.com/wzgate.cgi?lang=EN&x-at=nkln&url=www.winzip.com/¶m=ver%3D22.0.12706.0%26vid%3Dnkln%26x-at%3Dnkln%26mah%3D3CEDD272AC8D248BAC0014EE929D7D6F673CBBF6%26wzbits%3D32%26osbits%3D32
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinZip\winzip32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinZip.
8. After removing WinZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinZip that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinZip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinZip by WinZip Computing, S.L. from your computer, we are not saying that WinZip by WinZip Computing, S.L. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinZip in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 10:33:26.057