WinZip is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WinZip from your systemWinZip Computing, S.L.
. Additional info about WinZip Computing, S.L. can be found here
. Further information about WinZip can be found at HTTP://www.winzip.com/wzgate.cgi?lang=EN&url=www.winzip.com
. Usually the WinZip application is to be found in the C:\PROGRA~2\WINZIP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. WinZip's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZip\WINZIP32.EXE. WinZip's primary file takes around 5.35 MB (5605192 bytes) and is named WINZIP32.EXE.
WinZip contains of the executables below. They take 8.09 MB (8478784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- WINZIP32.EXE (5.35 MB)
- WZMSG.EXE (111.82 KB)
- WzPreviewer32.exe (674.82 KB)
- WZQKPICK.EXE (483.82 KB)
- WZSEPE32.EXE (431.82 KB)
- WZSESS32.EXE (351.82 KB)
- WZSRVR32.EXE (307.82 KB)
- WzWipe.exe (444.32 KB)
This info is about WinZip version 14.08631
only. Click on the links below for other WinZip versions:
...click to view all...
WinZip is an application offered by WinZip Computing, S.L.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove WinZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WinZip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinZip or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinZip". If it is installed on your PC the WinZip app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinZip in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinZip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinZip:
- The software company is: HTTP://www.winzip.com/wzgate.cgi?lang=EN&url=www.winzip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZip\WINZIP32.EXE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinZip.
8. After uninstalling WinZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinZip which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinZip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinZip by WinZip Computing, S.L. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinZip by WinZip Computing, S.L. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinZip supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-14 07:09:15.473