WinZip is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinZip from your PCWinZip Computing, S.L.
. Open here
where you can get more info on WinZip Computing, S.L.. More information about WinZip can be found at HTTP://www.winzip.com/wzgate.cgi?lang=EN&x-at=omf2&url=www.winzip.com/¶m=ver%3D21.5.12480.0%26vid%3Doemg%26x-at%3Domf2%26mah%3D7169B2B2978C4868EEE7A5CD356D69D405C1DF78%26wzbits%3D32%26osbits%3D32
. WinZip is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WinZip folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\WinZip\WINZIP32.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinZip. WinZip's main file takes around 72.86 MB (76403144 bytes) and is called WINZIP32.exe.
WinZip contains of the executables below. They occupy 92.94 MB (97449616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FAH.exe (462.18 KB)
- FAHConsole.exe (444.69 KB)
- FAHWindow32.exe (174.19 KB)
- OutlookPOHelper64.exe (233.95 KB)
- SmartMonitor.exe (3.10 MB)
- Tray.exe (2.57 MB)
- UnInstall32.exe (1.04 MB)
- WebAuthBroker.exe (254.95 KB)
- WINZIP32.exe (72.86 MB)
- WzBGTComServer32.exe (205.95 KB)
- WzBGTools.exe (226.45 KB)
- WzCABCacheSyncHelper32.exe (1.19 MB)
- WzExpForSPExtension.exe (35.45 KB)
- WZMSG.exe (156.95 KB)
- WzPreloader.exe (121.45 KB)
- WzPreviewer32.exe (4.08 MB)
- WZQKPICK32.exe (1.81 MB)
- WZSEPE32.exe (389.45 KB)
- WzSyncHelper32.exe (624.45 KB)
- WZUpdateNotifier.exe (1.51 MB)
- wzwipe32.exe (1.52 MB)
The current page applies to WinZip version 21.51248032
only. You can find below info on other versions of WinZip:
...click to view all...
WinZip is a program offered by the software company WinZip Computing, S.L.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase WinZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WinZip with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinZip or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinZip". The WinZip app will be found automatically. When you select WinZip in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinZip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinZip:
- The web site of the program is: HTTP://www.winzip.com/wzgate.cgi?lang=EN&x-at=omf2&url=www.winzip.com/¶m=ver%3D21.5.12480.0%26vid%3Doemg%26x-at%3Domf2%26mah%3D7169B2B2978C4868EEE7A5CD356D69D405C1DF78%26wzbits%3D32%26osbits%3D32
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinZip\WINZIP32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinZip.
8. After uninstalling WinZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinZip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinZip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinZip by WinZip Computing, S.L. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinZip by WinZip Computing, S.L. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinZip in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 21:39:23.310