WinZip is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinZip from your computerWinZip Computing, S.L.
. You can read more on WinZip Computing, S.L. or check for application updates here
. More information about WinZip can be found at HTTP://www.winzip.com/wzgate.cgi?lang=EN&url=www.winzip.com/¶m=mah%3DE3D192BDDFCDC644282027600D7F54C285C9CFE4%26wzbits%3D64%26osbits%3D64
. WinZip is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\WinZip folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. WinZip's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinZip\WINZIP64.EXE. KillWINZIPSSProcesses.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 429.82 KB (440136 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with WinZip. They take about 25.57 MB (26808104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adxregistrator.exe (129.85 KB)
- WINZIP64.EXE (11.32 MB)
- WZMSG.EXE (111.36 KB)
- WzPreviewer64.exe (3.12 MB)
- WZQKPICK32.EXE (669.86 KB)
- WZSEPE32.EXE (478.36 KB)
- wzwipe32.exe (720.36 KB)
- ZipSendService.exe (195.86 KB)
- ZSMessage.exe (13.00 KB)
- KillWINZIPSSProcesses.exe (429.82 KB)
- WINZIPSS.exe (4.36 MB)
- WINZIPSSPrivacyProtector.exe (1.47 MB)
- WINZIPSSRegClean.exe (1.01 MB)
- WINZIPSSRegistryOptimizer.exe (235.82 KB)
- WINZIPSSSystemCleaner.exe (1.37 MB)
This web page is about WinZip version 17.01038164
alone. You can find here a few links to other WinZip versions:
...click to view all...
WinZip is an application marketed by WinZip Computing, S.L.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase WinZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinZip from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinZip or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinZip". The WinZip application will be found automatically. When you select WinZip in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinZip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinZip:
- The web site of the application is: HTTP://www.winzip.com/wzgate.cgi?lang=EN&url=www.winzip.com/¶m=mah%3DE3D192BDDFCDC644282027600D7F54C285C9CFE4%26wzbits%3D64%26osbits%3D64
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinZip\WINZIP64.EXE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinZip.
8. After uninstalling WinZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinZip which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinZip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinZip by WinZip Computing, S.L. from your computer, nor are we saying that WinZip by WinZip Computing, S.L. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinZip in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 15:20:15.370