You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WinZip for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WinZip from your computerWinZip Computing, S.L.
. Go over here
for more info on WinZip Computing, S.L.. More information about the application WinZip can be found at HTTP://www.winzip.com/wzgate.cgi?lang=EN&x-at=nkln&url=www.winzip.com/¶m=ver%3D19.0.11293.0%26vid%3Dnkln%26x-at%3Dnkln%26mah%3D8D1C9E81AA6E59CAE7A6534E7770B204855A3B81%26wzbits%3D32%26osbits%3D32
. WinZip is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\WinZip directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing WinZip is C:\Program Files\WinZip\WINZIP32.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. KillWINZIPSSProcesses.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 429.82 KB (440136 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in WinZip. They take 33.42 MB (35048240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- WebAuthBroker.exe (235.36 KB)
- WINZIP32.EXE (16.70 MB)
- WzExpForSPExtension.exe (36.86 KB)
- WZMSG.EXE (125.36 KB)
- WzPreviewer32.exe (4.67 MB)
- WZQKPICK32.EXE (552.36 KB)
- WZSEPE32.EXE (376.86 KB)
- wzwipe32.exe (1.90 MB)
- KillWINZIPSSProcesses.exe (429.82 KB)
- WINZIPSS.exe (4.36 MB)
- WINZIPSSPrivacyProtector.exe (1.47 MB)
- WINZIPSSRegClean.exe (1.01 MB)
- WINZIPSSRegistryOptimizer.exe (235.82 KB)
- WINZIPSSSystemCleaner.exe (1.37 MB)
The current page applies to WinZip version 19.01129332
alone. Click on the links below for other WinZip versions:
...click to view all...
WinZip is a program marketed by the software company WinZip Computing, S.L.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove WinZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WinZip from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinZip or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinZip". If it exists on your system the WinZip application will be found very quickly. When you click WinZip in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinZip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinZip:
- The publisher is: HTTP://www.winzip.com/wzgate.cgi?lang=EN&x-at=nkln&url=www.winzip.com/¶m=ver%3D19.0.11293.0%26vid%3Dnkln%26x-at%3Dnkln%26mah%3D8D1C9E81AA6E59CAE7A6534E7770B204855A3B81%26wzbits%3D32%26osbits%3D32
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinZip\WINZIP32.EXE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinZip.
8. After removing WinZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinZip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinZip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinZip by WinZip Computing, S.L. from your PC, we are not saying that WinZip by WinZip Computing, S.L. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinZip supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-25 01:28:49.707