This page contains thorough information on how to remove WinZip for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WinZip from your PCWinZip Computing, S.L.
. More data about WinZip Computing, S.L. can be found here
. You can read more about on WinZip at HTTP://www.winzip.com/wzgate.cgi?lang=EN&url=www.winzip.com/¶m=mah%3D7FDF585BF8DF12E70BCB62CAB20D39871CE8E81D
. WinZip is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\WinZip folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. WinZip's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\WinZip\WINZIP32.EXE" /uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 13.08 MB (13717832 bytes) on disk and is labeled WINZIP32.EXE.
WinZip contains of the executables below. They take 26.53 MB (27821920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- WINZIP32.EXE (13.08 MB)
- WZMSG.EXE (110.32 KB)
- WzPreviewer32.exe (2.59 MB)
- WZQKPICK32.EXE (596.82 KB)
- WZSEPE32.EXE (601.82 KB)
- wzwipe32.exe (745.82 KB)
- KillWINZIPSSProcesses.exe (429.82 KB)
- WINZIPSS.exe (4.36 MB)
- WINZIPSSPrivacyProtector.exe (1.47 MB)
- WINZIPSSRegClean.exe (1.01 MB)
- WINZIPSSRegistryOptimizer.exe (235.82 KB)
- WINZIPSSSystemCleaner.exe (1.37 MB)
This page is about WinZip version 16.0968632
alone. Click on the links below for other WinZip versions:
...click to view all...
WinZip is an application marketed by the software company WinZip Computing, S.L.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove WinZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WinZip from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinZip or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinZip". If it exists on your system the WinZip application will be found automatically. After you select WinZip in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinZip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinZip:
- The publisher is: HTTP://www.winzip.com/wzgate.cgi?lang=EN&url=www.winzip.com/¶m=mah%3D7FDF585BF8DF12E70BCB62CAB20D39871CE8E81D
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WinZip\WINZIP32.EXE" /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinZip.
8. After uninstalling WinZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinZip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinZip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinZip by WinZip Computing, S.L. from your PC, we are not saying that WinZip by WinZip Computing, S.L. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinZip in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 14:31:59.397