This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Vortex for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Vortex from your computerBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. Go over here
for more info on Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Vortex is C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe. The program's main executable file is called Vortex.exe and it has a size of 87.84 MB (92111216 bytes).
The executables below are part of Vortex. They take about 108.40 MB (113664024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (252.98 KB)
- Vortex.exe (87.84 MB)
- elevate.exe (119.36 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (297.50 KB)
- quickbms_4gb_files.exe (18.98 MB)
- 7z.exe (458.00 KB)
- VortexHarmoyExec.exe (22.50 KB)
- ildasm.exe (437.32 KB)
The current page applies to Vortex version 1.1.10
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Vortex:
...click to view all...
Vortex is an application marketed by the software company Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Some people decide to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Vortex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vortex or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vortex". If it is installed on your PC the Vortex program will be found automatically. After you select Vortex in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Vortex, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vortex.
8. After removing Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vortex that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vortex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vortex supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-24 10:48:54.007