This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Vortex for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vortex from your systemBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Usually the Vortex application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Vortex is C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 87.84 MB (92111216 bytes) on disk and is titled Vortex.exe.
Vortex installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 108.40 MB (113664024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (252.98 KB)
- Vortex.exe (87.84 MB)
- elevate.exe (119.36 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (297.50 KB)
- quickbms_4gb_files.exe (18.98 MB)
- 7z.exe (458.00 KB)
- VortexHarmoyExec.exe (22.50 KB)
- ildasm.exe (437.32 KB)
This data is about Vortex version 1.1.3
only. Click on the links below for other Vortex versions:
...click to view all...
Vortex is a program by the software company Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Vortex from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Vortex or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vortex". If it is installed on your PC the Vortex program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Vortex in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Vortex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vortex.
8. After removing Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vortex that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vortex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vortex in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-27 03:47:30.033