Vortex is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Vortex from your PCBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. Further information on Black Tree Gaming Ltd. can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Vortex is C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 64.58 MB (67717232 bytes) on disk and is titled Vortex.exe.
The executables below are part of Vortex. They occupy an average of 66.35 MB (69571024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (250.23 KB)
- Vortex.exe (64.58 MB)
- elevate.exe (116.61 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (290.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (451.00 KB)
- Antlr3.exe (702.00 KB)
The current page applies to Vortex version 0.17.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Vortex releases:
...click to view all...
Vortex is an application by the software company Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Vortex with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vortex or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vortex". If it exists on your system the Vortex application will be found automatically. When you click Vortex in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Vortex, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vortex.
8. After uninstalling Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vortex that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vortex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vortex supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-10 15:57:42.747