You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Vortex for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Vortex from your systemBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. You can find out more on Black Tree Gaming Ltd. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Vortex is C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Vortex's main file takes around 99.51 MB (104348200 bytes) and its name is Vortex.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Vortex. They take about 119.75 MB (125562096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (252.16 KB)
- Vortex.exe (99.51 MB)
- elevate.exe (118.54 KB)
- divine.exe (25.00 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (297.50 KB)
- quickbms_4gb_files.exe (18.98 MB)
- 7z.exe (458.00 KB)
- ModInstallerIPC.exe (40.99 KB)
- ModInstallerIPC.exe (35.00 KB)
- VortexHarmoyExec.exe (26.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.18
of Vortex. You can find below a few links to other Vortex versions:
...click to view all...
Vortex is an application marketed by Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Vortex from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Vortex or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vortex". If it is installed on your PC the Vortex program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Vortex in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Vortex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vortex.
8. After removing Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vortex that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vortex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Vortex supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-18 18:49:55.220