Vortex is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Vortex from your PCBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. More data about Black Tree Gaming Ltd. can be seen here
. Vortex is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Vortex is C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Vortex's main file takes around 64.55 MB (67683440 bytes) and its name is Vortex.exe.
Vortex installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 66.32 MB (69537232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (250.23 KB)
- Vortex.exe (64.55 MB)
- elevate.exe (116.61 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (290.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (451.00 KB)
- Antlr3.exe (702.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Vortex version 0.16.12
alone. You can find here a few links to other Vortex versions:
...click to view all...
Vortex is a program by the software company Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Vortex from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Vortex or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vortex". If it is installed on your PC the Vortex program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Vortex in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vortex, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vortex.
8. After removing Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Vortex which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vortex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vortex in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-07 03:42:58.877