Vortex is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Vortex from your systemBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. More information about Black Tree Gaming Ltd. can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Vortex is C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 99.52 MB (104353144 bytes) on disk and is labeled Vortex.exe.
Vortex is comprised of the following executables which occupy 119.72 MB (125536976
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (252.98 KB)
- Vortex.exe (99.52 MB)
- elevate.exe (119.36 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (297.50 KB)
- quickbms_4gb_files.exe (18.98 MB)
- 7z.exe (458.00 KB)
- ModInstallerIPC.exe (37.99 KB)
- ModInstallerIPC.exe (32.00 KB)
- VortexHarmoyExec.exe (26.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.18
of Vortex. Click on the links below for other Vortex versions:
...click to view all...
Vortex is a program marketed by the software company Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Some people want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Vortex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vortex or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vortex". If it is installed on your PC the Vortex app will be found automatically. After you select Vortex in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Vortex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vortex.
8. After uninstalling Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vortex that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vortex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vortex in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-07 19:16:03.253