Vortex is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Vortex from your computerBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. You can read more on Black Tree Gaming Ltd. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Vortex is C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe. Vortex's primary file takes around 99.38 MB (104207224 bytes) and is named Vortex.exe.
Vortex installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 119.57 MB (125381856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (252.99 KB)
- Vortex.exe (99.38 MB)
- elevate.exe (119.36 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (297.50 KB)
- quickbms_4gb_files.exe (18.98 MB)
- 7z.exe (458.00 KB)
- ModInstallerIPC.exe (30.50 KB)
- VortexHarmoyExec.exe (26.00 KB)
This data is about Vortex version 1.2.7
alone. Click on the links below for other Vortex versions:
...click to view all...
Vortex is an application by the software company Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Vortex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Vortex or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vortex". If it is installed on your PC the Vortex application will be found very quickly. After you select Vortex in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Vortex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vortex.
8. After uninstalling Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Vortex that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vortex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vortex supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-23 13:28:48.910