This info is about Vortex for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vortex from your systemBlack Tree Gaming Ltd.
. More data about Black Tree Gaming Ltd. can be found here
. Vortex is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Vortex by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Uninstall Vortex.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Vortex.exe and occupies 87.84 MB (92109168 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Vortex. They take 89.62 MB (93968592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Vortex.exe (252.98 KB)
- Vortex.exe (87.84 MB)
- elevate.exe (119.36 KB)
- ARCtool.exe (290.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (451.00 KB)
- Antlr3.exe (702.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.18.12
of Vortex. You can find below info on other versions of Vortex:
...click to view all...
Vortex is a program marketed by Black Tree Gaming Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Vortex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vortex or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vortex". If it is installed on your PC the Vortex application will be found automatically. When you click Vortex in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Vortex, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vortex.
8. After uninstalling Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vortex that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vortex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Vortex by Black Tree Gaming Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vortex in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-29 14:03:18.247